We have planned, evaluated and delivered over £5bn worth of high profile media agency reviews and negotiations since 2005. Across that period, we have been able to improve what we believe to be best practice in successful pitch management. We strive to provide you with a pitch management team that truly understands your market and the specific buying needs of your business.
Get started with a free 15 min call to see how we can help.
What We Do
We have the skills to leverage from your media agency the best in class data led insights, changes in the media market and above all to make sure that your media will be strategically planned and bought at the most competitive price available for your business objectives. Our pitch management process is planned to deliver guidance and direction for advertisers on the most essential elements that need consideration and what areas need to be addressed to align with their business objectives.
1. Pitch Preparation Checklist
Our first stage is to meet with the key personnel involved with the pitch process and to provide each stakeholder with our pitch preparation checklist. This is a guide of 15 key components. The advertiser completes these processes before we contact any agencies. Once completed, these become the 15 signs that you are ready to run a productive, accountable and rewarding media agency pitch.
2. Pitch Pack
Areas covered from a strategic planning perspective within the “Pitch Pack”, we will be able to:
- Ascertain how well each agency meets quality standards on planning briefs and how well they plan to the set brief.
- Level of strategy, rationale, media plans and pricing alongside agency post campaign analysis reviews.
- Provide details of areas that each agency is strong in and where they have weaknesses that need improvement.
- We will also make sure that the agencies are not just trying to reach a price guarantee to the detriment of the planning input.
3. Evaluation & Decision Making
We will evaluate the pricing, presentations on strategy, media briefs, commissions, charges, remuneration models, contract compliance issues and prepare our response for each client.
Our Commitment to You
Media Agencies Receive
Most Important Reason When Conducting a Media Pitch:
65% see this as their priority reason
18% see this as their priority reason
13% see this as their priority reason
4% see this as their priority reason
Call:0207 183 1974
Impartial advice tailored specifically to your project.
Request a Free Consultation