Prior to the 23 Media Audit’s involvement the FMCG brand was operating under a model that was delivering:
- Limited visibility of digital spend by platform
- Low viewability levels
- Lack of KPI CPM’s to the overall business objectives
- Disconnect in regard to the customer journey within the full media mix
What We Did
23 Media Audits ran a detailed review of the brands processes across their entire agency network. This was stage 1 of our process and helped us to provide the following as an initial start point:
- Identify where media value improvements could be delivered for future campaigns
- Provide a set of workable benchmarks for the marketing and procurement teams
- Provide a set of data driven insights across the short and medium term for the brand that were linked to business KPI’s.
- Provided the local market with a best practise template that could be used for other markets where applicable.
Part of the 2nd stage was to ultimately deliver the brand a more cost-effective model without compromising on quality of the customer journey.
We reviewed the key KPI’s from the brand side and integrated them within the agency contract to deliver a framework which the client could set specific objectives. 23 Media Audits also provided the following:
- Delivered a set of working KPI’s that were based on the client’s own business objectives and that the agency was fully aligned with.
- Key measures as part of a top line dashboard that was updated on a monthly basis.
- Comparisons against peer groups and media benchmarks.
- Actionable insights review to make sure all actions points were implemented by the agency on behalf of the brand.
£5M spend resulted in:
|18% media saving across all media|
|35% saving across digital delivery|
|20% digital efficiency saving|
As part of our ongoing process we review all elements of the procurement led contract and the marketing KPI’s providing all the stakeholders with training for the ongoing media process.
|Identifying Digital KPI’s workshop|
|Understanding the media process|
|Simplifying the customer Journey|